In accordance with the PCJSCB «Orient Finans» Tender committee Regulations tenders are conducted for delivery (specified types of goods and services, materials, components, equipment and other material and nonmaterial assets) based on one agreement for amount exceeding in equivalent 100 minimum wages *.
Before tender announcement the Bank Tender committee conducts qualified selection of tender participants which are allowed to participate in tender.
At least three not related to each other tender participants should participate in tender.
Tender participant could be a supplier (executor) having production capacities, equipment and human resources required for delivery/manufactory of goods (works, services) or official dealers or representatives of enterprises – suppliers/manufacturers.
The receipt of tender applications is closed 2 days prior to the Tender committee meeting.
The tender commission during qualified selection of tender participants does not admit the following organizations and firms to participate in tender:
- reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy stage;
- delivered substandard goods, works and services as per previously signed contact with tender manager;
- Not timely submitted all necessary documents for qualified selection;
- Established less than 6 months prior to tender announcement;
- Have ongoing trail or arbitration with tender manager;
- In other cases when mender manager foreseen the risk and justify its standpoint;
The Tender committee approves the list of selected tender participants.
The Tender committee takes a decision on rejection the tender admission and in written form informs on this decision the business entity which submitted tender application to participate in tender bids.