Internet banking – bank service enabling account management and transactions processing via Internet. Using this service you can:
- Send to bank majority of financial documents;
- Receive statements and documents on all accounts in bank within any period of time;
- Real-time track stages of processing payment documents in bank;
- Promptly receive error messages;
- Operate in one interface with different accounts opened in bank;
- To view and print accounts operations history.
In order to work successfully with Internet banking technology it is enough to have a computer connected to Internet and installed Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Internet banking advantages:
- The ease of use – you do not need any specific knowledge or skills to manage your accounts through internet;
- Efficiency - mutual settlements between client and bank performed in real-time. It is possible to track all stages of processing payment documents in bank on your PC screen. Transactions data is updated several times a day as soon as received by bank;
- Comfort – the simplicity of procedures to connect into Internet banking (all you need is bank account in our bank, agreement on “Internet banking service” and EDS key). Ability to receive and process payments to any counterparty whether or not it is connected to Internet banking. Possibility not to be concerned about errors while completing payments orders. The system thoroughly controls correctness of documents completion and points out errors;
- Confidentiality – coding with SSL protocol of the international cryptography formats ensures protection of transferred data against inadmissible grip. Contracted parties use electronic digital
signatures (EDS); the identification system guarantees confirmation of authenticity of parties performing operation;
- Ability to control – all stage of the electronic document flow is documented (statements on performed transactions, bank statements, receipts confirming payments and other documents). EDS certified electronic documents are legally effective equally with paper documents certified by parties’ signatures and stamps.
To activate the Internet banking service you are required:
1. PC connected to internet.
2. To sign a service agreement.
3. The Electronic key will be generated within 1 banking day after signing an agreement and can be obtained from corporate service official.
4. To download Internet-bank programme distributive and install it on PC by the below following the instructions
5. If you face any difficulties, download and carefully read the installation instructions.
Internet banking service fee is 15 USD at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment.
To deactivate the Internet banking service you need:
1. To download, print out and fill in document on “electronic key return”
2. Signed document and "Electronic key" should be returned to IT department of branch you are serviced in.