In current conditions of intense life each of us faces with lack of time to realize all plans. And for each of us the efficiency and quality of provided service become urgent issues. Therefore, Bank has decided to install self-service terminals.
Self-service terminal – is hard and software package to accept payment from individual persons in self-service mode. High level of autonomy is the characteristic of the self-service terminal. The following transactions are processed through this device:
- Payment for cell and land phone services;
- Payment for internet services;
- Payment for housing and communal services;
- Web- wallet crediting;
- Card crediting;
- Statement on card account.
There is no need to queue to the housing and communal services cash desks, communal services or Bank. .
Instructions to credit plastic cards through Info kiosk.
1. Insert card into Reader as it shown at infokiosk display.
2. Plastic cards Operations Menu will be displayed.
3. Select "Operations with bank account"
To credit all funds on plastic card select "Load all money".
If you want to load money party (for example, load 10,000 out of 100,000) select "Load money partly" and enter necessary amount.
4. Enter password to load.
ATTENTION! While entering password make sure that you enter password exactly for Load. Do not confuse with Charge-off password. Then press Enter.
5. Then Infokiosk automatically prints out check.
6. Once you receive check do not forget to take your plastic card by pressing “Return card”.
Helpful tips to self-service terminals holders
The encashment of terminal trading card is attended by printing of encashment check which indicates encashment amount, date and time, name of trading centre, trade card numbers, its encashment package and other transaction details. In case if, for various reasons (damage, lost, microchip programme fault) trade card can’t be encashed into the bank cashless settlements system, bank ensures manual load of processed transactions into the bank cashless plastic cards settlements system based on the documents provided by the trading centre. Bank has a right to charge fine from trading centre for manual load of encashment package.