QUESTION: What should I do in case if card is lost or stolen?
Publication date Friday, 16 January, 2015 - 02:30
In case if card lost or stolen immediately inform your bank which issued this card.
QUESTION: Is it possible to block card though info kiosks?
Publication date Friday, 16 January, 2015 - 14:15
1. Card could be blocked in two cases:
- Enter an incorrect PIN three time in succession. In this case card will be unblocked only at the Bank branch where plastic card was issued. (by plastic card user or notarized delegate with original identification document).
- If funds are not deposited or authorization is not processed during 35 days. In this case it is necessary to do authorization through any info kiosk connected to IPS «Uzcard».
2. Corporate plastic card is for payments related to the business activities by responsible personnel of organizations. Due to this reason the combination of corporate card with individual plastic card is not possible.
QUESTION: Can I credit at bank small amount under 2 million without security?
Publication date Thursday, 10 April, 2014 - 23:00
Loan in amount under 2,0 million sum is provided based on guarantees of insurance company (credit insurance) and against pledged funds.
Since bank has developed consumer product with own interest in cash amounting to 10% from credit amount and other liquid assets.
Overall pledged amount should be no less than 125% of requested credit funds.
QUESTION: How can I use card through internet?
Publication date Friday, 12 December, 2014 - 10:00
In internet with bank card you may easily, safely and often bargain everything which is sold in ordinary shop, pay for various services, book a hotel or air tickets and many other operations.
For safe online transactions by MasterCard cards banks use a complex set of techniques. But it is also important that you follow some simple rules:
- Do not keep written passwords and codes with card. If you purse or bag is stolen with card in it, you certainly will regret that on top of everything you have given a card password to criminals as a present. Therefore, the best is to remember the password but if you want to write it down do it at special memo book kept at home or, at least, do not keep password close to card.
- Before confirming the payment, may sure that protocol https is indicated in payment page address in browser. Only this protocol ensures safe data transfer. If you’re offered to enter card details in unsecured page do not trust the service which offers such a low security level.
- Keep documents and reports on services payment and goods delivery sent by e-mail. In case of disagreement with provider it will be easier to your Bank to help you in solving the situation.
QUESTION: What are the security measures in card use?
Publication date Thursday, 2 October, 2014 - 11:15
You should follow simple rules in order to avoid becoming a victim of card fraud:
- As soon as receive new card, please sign it.
- Keep card number and personal identification number (PIN-code) private.
- Periodically check if all your cards are in place
- Remember your PIN-code.
- Do not pass other people any information which might be used by fraudsters.