In accordance with the Regulations on the Tender Committee of PJSCB "Orient Finans" the bidding shall be held for supply (specific goods and services, materials, components, equipment and other tangible and intangible assets) under one agreement for the amount exceeding the equivalent of 200 minimum wages*.
Prior to the tender the Tender Committee of the Bank shall hold qualifications-based selection of the bidders being allowed to participate in the tender.
At least three separate bidders shall bid.
The bidder may be the supplier (contractor) having manufacturing facilities, equipment and human resources necessary for delivery / production of goods (works, services) or an authorized dealer or representative of the supplier / manufacturer.
The bids acceptance shall be completed 2 days prior to the meeting of the Tender Committee.
The Tender Committee at qualification of the bidders participating in the tender shall not admit the following organizations and companies:
- being on reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy stage;
- those having carried out delivery of defective goods, works and services under the contracts previously signed with the bid organizer;
- those failing to submit the documents necessary for qualification on time;
- having been established less than 6 months prior to the tender announcement;
- being in the stage of litigation or arbitration with the tender organizer;
- In other cases when the tender organizer can foresee the risks and is able to prove his point of view;
The list of selected bidders shall be approved by the Tender Committee.
A decision to refuse admission to participate in the tender shall be accepted by the Tender Committee that shall notify thereof in writing the business entity having submitted the application for participation in the bid.