Orient Finans informs its shareholders that on March 17, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders will be held at the Bank's Head Office at 5 Osiye Street, Mirzo Ulugbek district, Tashkent city, convened in accordance with the decision of the Supervisory Board of the Bank dated February 23, 2021.
The list of shareholders entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders will be compiled as of March 11, 2021.
Postal address of the Bank: Tashkent city, Mirzo Ulugbek district, Osiye street, house 5.
The Bank's email address and website: email@example.com
1) Approval of the regulations of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders;
2) Approval of the composition of the Counting Commission of the Bank;
3) Determination of the maximum size of the declared shares of the Bank;
4) Amendments and additions to the Bank's Charter.
• For additional information, as well as to get acquainted with the information (materials) of the Extraordinary General Meeting, you can contact the Bank's Corporate Consultant at the above address of the Bank's Head Office, as well as by phone +99871 205-55-55. :5505.
* Registration for participation in the meeting will begin at 9.00 am on March 17, 2021.
• When registering to participate in the meeting, the shareholder must have a passport or other document replacing it in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and the shareholder's representative, in addition, a duly executed power of attorney.